söndag 19 oktober 2008

Crazy Love

I can hear his heart beat for a thousand miles
And the heavens open up every time he smiles
And when I come home to him that’s where I belong
Yet I’m running to him like a river strong

He gives me love love love love crazy love
He gives me love love love love crazy love...

He’s got a fine sense of humor when I’m feeling low down
And when I come home to him when the sun goes down
He takes away my troubles, takes away my grief
Takes away my heartache in the night like a thief.

He’s got love love love love crazy love

Yes I need him in the daytime
Yes I need him in the night
I want to throw my arms around him
To kiss him, hug him, kiss him, hug him tight
And when I’m returning from so far away
He gives me such sweet lovin’ brightens up my day
And makes me righteuos and makes me whole
And it makes me mellow down to my soul

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar